medal users file smartphone

US DOT Number

If you have a vehicle that is used for business (Landscaper, service truck) you must have a DOT Number. If you haul goods that you own within your state or if you cross state lines to deliver those goods you must also have a DOT Number.

Companies that operates commercial vehicles transporting passengers or hauling cargo in interstate commerce must have a DOT number and MC Number. (Go to MC Authority Plans). Also, commercial intrastate hazardous materials carriers who haul quantities requiring a safety permit must register for a USDOT Number. The USDOT Number serves as a unique identifier when collecting and monitoring a company's safety information acquired during audits, compliance reviews, crash investigations, and inspections. One Hour Authority can provide:

One Hour Authority wants to make getting your FMCSA DOT authority and starting a new business as easy as possible. Our services offers everything a new carrier needs to start an new company and keep the company compliant.

Order The Package That Will Meet Your Needs

Why One Hour Authority?

  • Established in 2000
  • Registered as a FMCSA Filer
  • Fast, Reliable Customer Service
  • Benefit From Certified Compliance Advisors
  • One Stop For Your Authority Needs
  • Our Resources Provide Results